October 28, 2012

Cozy Room to Survive the Fall

For the past however many days I was out I had bloggers block, dammit!  I'd literally log into blogger, sit and stare at my blank screen, and then go watch some t.v.  Sad life, I live.  And you're probably thinking something like...."Cuppi it's Halloween, do Halloween post stupid."  NO!  I wanna make a non-expected post.  Coz I'm a fucking hipster!  I kid.  Do hipsters still exist??

Today's post is about my old-lady taste in furniture.  I'd assume a woman in her mid-50's going through that crisis, would find my taste appealing.  I know this because I am secretly 50.

I wanna try something new!  So for the top of this entry, I'm going to show you the room!  But at the bottom I'll be talking about the movie Sinister, because I went to go see it!  I'm a big horror movie junkie.  Laying alone huddled in my blanket at 2'o clock in the morning watching a scary movie....Story of my life.  So ya if you haven't seen that movie, make sure to read it ^_^ !

I like to clash vintage and modern together. It's fall  I sorta wanted to do a cozy, sleepy, relaaaaaaaxing room.  And when you think about kawaii, you don't think of cozy, more of a colorful, playful, so bright you get a headache (not hating).

I've adapted the Japan sizing of everything.  You know everything is so small.  If you ever went to Wendy's their small would be a large in Japan (unless the lady messed up my order and gave me a large wtf).  I really like for my stuff to be close together idk I'm weird.   For instance I love love love apartments!  I don't think I've ever dreamed of living in a mansion and riding everywhere in a limo, ew.  LONG STORY SHORT MY ROOM IS TINY, K?


I really love tumblr shit.  I can totally tell those two pictures have speculated Tumblr.  I'm in love with the grey one because I've felt that feeling before *sigh*.  Also love the second one because....I mean who wouldn't want to be surrounded by daises? Perfect place to take pictures, omg.  Google searching field of daisies now.  And of course some books, mah coffee, and an old rocking chair.  Life.


I love to paint!  Except I'm really horrible (not on IMVU apparently).  I can only draw chibis well, because I'm half Japanese, it's in my blood lol.  Modern clashes with vintage.  Can you see it?  Good.  Cozy fireplace, so niiiiice.  Can this be my house in rl?  K, thx.


The only thing I like big, is my couch (and....)!  Reason 1:  I do not like being within a 1 foot radius of anybody.  Reason 2:  I want to be able to lay down, and I'm pretty sure others want to lay...so again refer back to reason 1.  Reason 3:  I like my ass to be cushioned.  Modern looking fireplace.  As well as the lights.  Something about those lights....they stick to me like ribs.  They're in every room I make. Why?



PIANO! PIANO! PIANO!  I love pianos.  I just......cannot function without them.  It's like people with nicotine.  Cigarette break = my piano break.  And  this piano in particular can play a, piano radio station.  Please pinch me.  Less cluttered here because the piano is literally the center piece of the room.  Nothing but piano. MmmMmmmm.  Is it legal to marry the piano?

OOTD

Today I'm wearing a sophisticated look.  High bun, blazer, killer heels (literally).  It's just perf.  


End
~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK NOW SINISTER.   Holy hell that movie was scary.  Like I said before I'm a horror movie junkie, and this just made my top 10.  Congrazzles.  Literally as I watched this movie I noticed I was huffing alot like I just ran a marathon wtf, loud-ass heart beat included.  The movie wasn't an "omg I just peed myself".  But....I don't know.  Not a movie critic, can't explain la. The movie deals with the occult.  Speaking of occult I know where to buy a kawaii occult shirt.  LOL.  I was tempted to buy it.  But I think the lawn mower scene was just....HORRIFIC.  And the soundtrack with the numbers stations effect.  Scary.  Everything was on point scary.  The movie, sound effects, soundtrack.  Good job.  It wasn't that typical white girl goes to basement coz hears noise (no hate).  No no no.  I enjoyed it.  However I have to see it again today, because I closed my eyes for the last 30 minutes of the movie (couldn't take it anymorez).  Imma chicken.  Yes.   GO SEE NOW.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena