April 30, 2013

Careless Fashion #11 ~ Summertime Class

みなさん こんにちは !
(hello everyone)

-

No I'm playing, lol. What if I actually did that? A whole post in Japanese! That would be すごい です 。◕‿◕。 YAY KAWAII EMOTICONS~! Have you guys noticed I started using those lol? Ever since I created my kawaii/asian themed Tumblr (Click Here!) I can't help but be a little weeaboo-ish, but I'm actually half Japanese so who gives a fuuUUuuUuuuck~

So I haven't posted a CF in 2 months! TWO! But before I get to that I just wanna say, you guys don't even realize how happy you make me. I check the stats from time-to-time, & I'm always in shocked when I find out my CF is popularly read ♡! Like honestly I encourage every one of my readers to start your own blog. Seriously! It's always something to look forward to, and it's just so---I don't know how to explain. It's just an experience I believe everyone should try! Or just comment on my blog occasionally *cough cough*

Also before I start CF, I just wanted to say thank you for 10,000 views. THANK YOUUUU!! A part of that goes to my new Tumblr readers, so a specific thanks to you guys as well. Mwah x

-
-
-
kawaii imvu model tumblr

Today I decided to do a summer time get-up (inspiration: my broken a/c), with a touch of class. Because everyone loves the classy gal~ however at the same time I wanted to center the attention on my face, so I didn't make the outfit to over powering. I used simple colors; nude/creme, black, and gold. I didn't want to look as if I was "doing the most", so I used a buttoned down collar shirt for the summer feel, black high waisted shorts to give the illusion of longer legs (zipper in the front to 'balance' the gold throughout today's coordinates), and paired it off with simple black Jeffery Campbell inspired platforms. As for my hair and makeup I decided to wear a pink up-do to give attention to my cheeks, lips, and eye area. 

Links to what I'm Wearing: 







~A special thanks to all the creators used in today's coordinates~

Thanks for reading xoxo! 
Please take the time to follow my IMVU dedicated blog for the kawaii/imvu readers, and also my PALE blog for those pale & "light" grunge readers ( I AM NOT SAYING SOFT BECAUSE I WILL BE HATED AND LOOKED DOWN UPON). 

BYE! x

28 Comments:

  1. who's her head and eyes made by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. WhatAChicc 'IS . CHANEL .Avi' http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=18620025 (^▽^)

      Delete
    2. ¿Cual es el avatar?

      Delete
    3. Head by Fair and Skin by Sxett 。^‿^。

      Delete
  3. can i know the hair and the skin and head please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=19217070

      the rest already answered x

      Delete
  4. Name of the Skin, please? :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm can you tell me the link of hairstyle,head,eyebrows and eyes???

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i have the hairs and the skin and head plz (♥.♥)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i have the skin and the hairs plz (♥.♥)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi can i know the skin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. is beautiful!!..I can know the skin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the Skin and Head you used in this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eyebrows by Psicodelic 'Auburn Eyebrows' ⊂((・▽・))⊃

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena