July 6, 2014

An IMVU blogger was born !

cute imvu

Hello my little cupcakes ٩(●˙▿˙●) ! Today I wanted to explain how KawaiiestIMVU came to be, since i've been blogging for almost three accomplished years! I can't believe it's been this long & continuous. I just wanna quickly give my thanks to you guys for inspiring me, motivating me , and giving me that drive to keep going! For those of you who don't believe that you've supported me....I HAVE PROOF(^_^) ! 

Just look at all this growth from all your support! ☆☆
imvu fashion

---

Let's get to what got me into blogging and what made me choose IMVU. It was actually decided out of ignorance and whim. I never ever EVER would've guessed anyone would read my blog, not a single soul. I mean..I occasionally thought maybe every once in a while someone would accidental stumble on my blog but that was really it. (|||❛︵❛.)



I became excited about blogging when my sweet friend Jenn showed me her blog ~click here~ (she still updates on her crazy daily life (*~▽~)). I instantly thought about how entertaining it'd be for me to create my own blog for future nostalgia. At the time I was ALWAYS on IMVU as well as obsessed with the kawaii culture (dominating IMVU at the time). BOOM. Signed-up, and got to blogging instantly. And because the blog was originally for my personal pleasure it explains why (if you've been here from last year back) my first post "The Kawaii Cult of IMVU" was originally sarcastic and cheeky. If you click it now it has been fully tweaked from a sudden impulse I had in 2013. Do I regret going back and messing with an ancient blog post? Yes. (-、-)

kawaii imvu


--

Basically what I'm trying to say is anybody no matter how boring, unskilled, and shy (my traits btw) you are, you can become a blogger if you seek interest in it! In no way/shape/form was my "how it began" story a sign from God, or at all special. It was born from a casual conversation I had with a friend. If you're longing to become a blogger but are hesitant about how people may view you, just remember to have confidence in yourself. Back then I used to think my avatar outfits were hideous, and uncoordinated (I really have no idea what possessed me to make an IMVU outfit blog). So no I wasn't conceited back then and thought I was the "kawaiiestIMVU". I realized the only reason I thought this, was because no one looked identical to me, so there was no one to really compare myself to. Because in all honesty I just wanted to fit-in back then. But you guys have really gotten me far from my comfort zone lol. I really appreciate it ∩˙▿˙∩!! Just believe in yourself, stay confident, and no matter what.. stay original!!! Don't just be another avatar clone. (இ﹏இ`。)

imvu outfits

I hope to see you readers in the blogging world x ⊙▽⊙
If you do have a blog fill free to post it in the comments below !! Let's support one another ☆







11 Comments:

  1. You are so cute x333 !! i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! You made my day~ (´∀`)❤

      Delete
  2. Can you please tell me the names of the outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the top and bottom are from Psicodelic ^_^
      Top : ♥ Casual
      Bottom: ♥ Asymmetric

      xx

      Delete
  3. Skin & Head names? They look so cute! :3 tysm if you respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin ; by Nexos 'Ɲ! ◈ Elizabeth ◈'
      -http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=25267187
      Head; by Nexos 'Ɲ! Grace Head'
      -http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=25037213

      And you are so welcome ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. Could you please tell me the name of the hair? Thank youu ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costuma '☪ Jord ~ Pale'
    Link - http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=25128148
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please tell me what the eye brows are called, and what are the eye's called?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyebrows: ". Perfect Brow | Blonde" ; Zephyr
    Eyes: "!A | true / blue" ; Awkward
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena