April 19, 2014

Lolita Series: Queen of Sweets !

I promised a sweetly filled post last time and I come with a treat! A very yummy treat~ (๑>ᴗ<๑) Although I'm kind of debating on whether or not this would be classified as sweet lo or casual lo...I'M NOT AN EXPERT AT THIS STUFF GUYSSS!! I am learning (✖╭╮✖) .  Call it whatever you like, it's still sweet hehe.


Okay, can I just, say something crazy? I looooove this dress so much! From the donut print, too the peter pan collar...I AM IN LOVE! The baby blue w the baby pink colors gives this dress such a youthful flare! Like at 42 I would literally still wear this dress (or is that weird)? Idk I just really like the texture of this dress. I really genuinely do. And you guys KNOW I love when my blush matches my outfit *proof here* .
 
 
 
The dress is by Prota it's called "Doughnut Onepiece Dress" 770c. Prota makes a lot of cutesy things including several adorable dresses. Sweet Lolita ?? (。♥‿♥。)
 

Here's a close-up on the dress. Be right back, my mouth is watering! Glazed, sprinkled, and jelly-filled doughnuts. Yum!


 

 The ribbon also by Prota is decorated in sweet candies. Lollipops & ribbons. I also decided to wear a simple creamy wedges almost like doughnut icing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


This concludes this post of the little Lolita series. I've been searching up different styles, and really wanna try classic Lolita. No promises though! (。・//ε//・。) Tune in next week ! This series is so exciting honestly! Thanks for reading dolls! Till next time~

9 Comments:

  1. Whats the name of the dress or the creator Cuppy? =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dress by Prota it's called "Doughnut Onepiece Dress" 770c ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 I mentioned it in detail in the post!

      Delete
  2. what's the name of the head, skin, and eyes? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head, skin, and eyes all by the creator Uke ^^

      Delete
  3. what's the name of the head, skin, and eyes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am loving your blog read it always! xoxo I want you to always post because you're amazing and I do not want you to quit! What is the skin and head from? You can tell me the creators no need to give me the links! Always will be reading your blog~~ good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Head , skin, and eyes all by Uke and thank you for being a reader means a lot to me ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello hello! I would like to interview you on IMVU! :) may I ask what your username is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! x My user is Cuppyzcakez xx and you can keep in touch by my email kawaiiestimvu@gmail.com

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena