August 28, 2012

Careless Fashion #8 Salmon Realness

Mommy's back!  Don't worry.  I've been adjusting to school, but it's all good now. 
(Teachers throwing essays at me like I got no social life)

Today's care-less fashion is a little bit different.  It's not a style you guys seen me in! And since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks (7 months in internet years) I'll just get started! 

In all honesty I just threw a whole bunch of stuff together and called it fashion. Ahh....so careless of me.

*Side note-  I am still kawaii. Always.
*Side side note (wtf)- Click to enlarge!
Imvu Fashion
Imvu Fashion
This is one of the most prettiest dresses I've seen on IMVU, that's the tea.  And it's a high-fishtail skirt!  My favorite,  but they are slowly going out of style *sob sob*.  Why must everything I like DIE!?  I'm also now into salmon-ish tones, because they match my cheeks of course.  I just really love everything about this dress, and it's so attention stealing. Life of the party. 2 fetch 4 u. Totally.



                                                                                 ~

Imvu Bindi
"OMG YOU'RE WEARING A BINDI...JUDGING YOU GURL!" I know it's considered offensive if you wear a bindi for fashion.  But I can't help myself they're so pretty (like me), but I've done my research and respect it's background. Trust.  For those who are also so vain it's by Zelotic! The hair was chosen for me by the beautiful, talented, and lovable Jenn!  Yes my co-writer.  Thank you Jenn!  It's by 0bey, who we all know and love.  Don't ever stop making products! 
Imvu Jeffrey Campbell
Jeffery Campbell's of course.  Campbell's and Campbell's only.  Made by Fine who makes everything so perf. Ty!
The tattoo which I have no clue as to what it says, is by FEDEEZ.  Maybe someone knows where this script originated from, so I know what I'm wearing??  What if it's about something totally un-kawaii like gunz and weedz. Fuck my kawaii life.



Anyways either Friday or Saturday I'm going to try and create a new official topic.  I want something new & nice (hopefully as good as spotlight and careless fashion).  Something different!  I've got a few days to brainstorm.  Hopefully this post will keep you guys full till then. I  Promise I won't chicken out and not post at all.  Till then my kawaii readers!  Also a special thanks to all my newest readers for joining, and of course my veterans. Salute to you!  Suggest? Comments? Requests? I don't bite! Mwah x !!

4 Comments:

  1. Could You Please Tell me Who The Dress Was From?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I didn't realize I never gave credit to the dress...Ahh.( #゚Д゚)I apologize everyone !!! The dress is by Irrelevant '$ into deep.' http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=15011035

      Delete
  2. Hii ^-^

    I Just Was Wondering If You Could Give Me The Link To The 'FEDDEZ' Leg Tattoo.

    He Is Disabled So I Can Not Purchase It In The Shop, So I Was Hoping If You Would Give Me The Product Link? Thanks. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's a shame he got disabled. Here's the link to the product http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11472905 ^^

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena