August 10, 2012

Imvu Kawaii Queen

Bonjour ladies and ladyboys.  I am BACK! Let me rephrase that...THE QUEEN IS BACK!  The pale bitch is back (White as Snow)!  All hail.

I have exciting and I mean EXCITING new material to show you guys, no joke ok! Btw I didn't know you guys liked Kyary!( Well there'll be more where that came from) I feel reborn, energized, inspired!....But at the same time overly dead from waking up at 5am every day (dedicated)!  I have bags-u under my bags-u.  Not cute honey! 50 pounds of make-up help though wtf.

Over the course of the Summer I gradually went blank on writing!  I don't know if you guys noticed my writing skills towards the end of Summer ,but gdamn HORRIBLE (tried to hide it)!  Don't worry I'm in a rehabilitation facility, called school!  I've been writing down alot of ideas down for the blog, I'm not lazy anymore ok!  It's time to take this blog to a whole notha level mami!  I realized how cheerful you guys make me feel (even if you don't talk)~!  So I'm not neglecting you guys anymore! Unless I have an excuse of course....  

Also I noticed it's getting a little painful to find new KAWAII creators, but don't worry.   The queen knows all (Or suggest creators in the chat)! Stay Kute n' Kawaii! 

P.S : What do you think of the new format?  I know it took me eternity, but there were countless to choose from (kawaii explosion).  

2 Comments:

  1. ^^ kawaii head!! What head is it? Im horrible at choosing heads and that one is pretty!^.^ pwease add me im nanohaz1^^ thank yew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu~ I created this outfit 8 months ago so I'm not sure.....but if I had to guess I think it's by NekoKatsura.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena