August 9, 2012

First Day Jitters

ERMERGERD. Jenn here. ;D I'm starting school in less than two and a half hours. ;~; I'M SO NERVOUS. DX I woke up at 5 am. DAFUQ? Normally, it's IMPOSSIBRU to wake me up. Not trying to offend anyone, but it is hard. xD THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. <~< Okay, gotta focus. Cuppi handled her first day like a pro. She thinks I am. HAHAHAH, no. First days are always the worst because my  school is new. Like, no joke. It was built in 2010. It's freaking chaotic. I don't get to eat lunch cause errybody forgot their damn lunch number. =~=  Like DAFUQ. Five numbers. Srsly? This year I have c lunch. [last year I had A so I ate at like 10:15 e.e] And I only know three people. Is this my life? ;~; -DRAMA BOMB- Nononono. I got dis shit. I'ma walk all up in dat bitch wit my stunna shades on. Fuck yea. Watch out, bitchez. Jenn ain't scared. >;o ANYWHORE. I gotta go. [boo, fuckin' school man, messin wit my blog posts. D:<] I need to start getting ready. c; Much love and stay beautiful,
                           Jenn-Jenn~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena