May 28, 2012

My Partner in Crime Jewelz


Super happy today because I found out Biruart read my post about her products!  I never would have thought she would, guess I gotta step up my game now that I have alot more readers!  Today's post however was a post I was suppose to make right after the adoption post. Which was some time ago. Anyways, it's about my cousin Jewelz!  I swear me and her are partners in crime in every single game I've played, and lemme tell you I've played almost every game out there.  My favorite game so far with her is probably Minecraft, the possibilities are endless making that an all-nighter game! We only got like 10 minutes to take a few pictures, and like I promised before we're kawaii little pale girls!


I'm of course the palest.  Always will be honey.



I was wearing a yaoi balloon but had to crop it out of the picture </3.


And one last thing....


Dat ass.


*Edit :I just found a pic I took of Jewelz on minecraft before the F5 update, also I deleted my "Pin-up fails" and "That awkward moment..." it got to many views for being stupid posts.



2 Comments:

  1. OMG what head did yew use? Its so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xoxo The head used here was by NekoKatsura. Link here http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=5607465

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena