May 12, 2012

Update #2


I'll probably be adding more posts in about 2 weeks, because the last day of school is the 23rd!  I finished my exams with high scores...so yeah i'm pretty happy about that! I also had the chance to dye my hair a pastel pink but I RAN OUTTA BLEACH FML! Yeah, but anyways I did sneak onto IMVU and apparently there's going to be a new game called "walkoff". Looking at the picture it looks Bejeweled, ew.  There's also another update which I loooove!  When someone invites you it tells you where you're going, and how many people are in the room. FUCK YES! THANK YOU IMVU! Although it won't work out when I'm trolling with my cuzin Jenn.  Anyways I'm super excited about there only being 8 days of school, thank you. I survived. See you in two weeks guys!

* Don't forget to get off IMVU to tell your mother's "Happy Mother's day" lol, and even your IMVU mother's :O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena