August 30, 2012

Can't get enough of me?


Kawaii people of the world attention!  I am now officially apart of Jenn's blog.  Yes, I'm going to help her out and co-write on her blog!  Of course this is still going to be my main so don't worry.  But if you just seriously cannot get enough of me, or Jenn then go to her blog, and read my first conceited post.  Where I accidentally make myself sound like a bimbo!  I'm just fantastical.  Also I have like 20 new ideas for the blog, and this time I wrote them down!  They'll last me all till Christmas.  Ugh, I love me.  Here's a sneak peak photo~ read to see the rest! Hurry hurry! Click away.  Saturday my special post will be arriving!  This was just a quick update.  But if you're still confused, I'm sure Jenn will talk more about this tomorrow!

Kawaii Imvu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena