September 1, 2012

IMVU Sekushi Fashion


Konnichiwa kawaii hito~
Today I'm showcasing a sekushi (sexy) creator instead of my usual dose of kawaii.  And this is the first time,  in a long time that my pale skin grew boobs!  So after staring for several hours, and  getting lock-jaw a couple of times, I finally finished picking out my favorites from fudgestix.  They're just such amazing dresses and I'm just speechless.  My favorite is probably the last dress.  Always save the best for last.  Short post.  Mwah.

Click Images to enlarge! 
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu
Kawaii Imvu


Yeah I know.....short post, but I wanted the rest of fudgestix beautiful dresses and such to be a surprise!  You'll just have to go see her sekushi fashion yourself, which she does a much better job representing (will I ever be more than kawaii?). I'll be posting tomorrow or the day after.  Labor day weekend. Waz gud?  Stay kawaii. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena