March 1, 2012

Kawaii Cult of IMVU


( Due to the significant amount of views on this particular post, I've decided to change the text. Also choose to edit this post because I was very rude....ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE READING THIS, BUT FRIENDS!!  (⊙﹏⊙✿) xo)

CUPPI-CHAN
かーぴ

First of I'd like to thank you for taking the time to click on my blog, it's much appreciated. (◡‿◡✿)
This blog is dedicated to IMVU~ but has a sprinkle of my personal life (which no one cares about 。◕‿◕。)
I try to stay active on the blog! I also put in alot of time & effort into making this blog interesting,.. but I think I am struggle because I'm a very shy person in general. Although at times, I can embarrassingly say I can be a bit of a wild child. And by that I mean I can get really off-topic....like I kinda am now (✿◠‿◠)!

I'm really into kawaii/pastel/grunge fashion & I'm always trying to equally put everything into one coordinate. Which sometimes comes out horrendous not gonna lie. But those are generally the outfits you'll find on here. In this blog you will also stumble upon outfits I create, creator spotlights, and just good ol' random times on IMVU. SoOoooOoOo I hope you enjoy and find this "entertaining" in some way.  Even if it is to laugh at how ugly my outfits are.  ╥﹏╥ ......it's ok.

Thanks for reading~ xoxo






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena