March 3, 2012

Kawaii Spotlight : KARU


The eyes, skin, head, and even eyebrows are all made from KARU! I've never seen a head so innocent it makes me cry ;~;

Head - 900c
Skin - 1,434c
Eyes - 1,434c
Eyebrows - 389c

Although I'm not sure what eyebrows I was using in this picture since I own all her eyebrows *Blush*





KARU  also makes very cute clothes!

Anyways this product is a meido (maid) outfit! It's so cute, not like the maids in real life ugh (two years ago I had an old lady maid named Agnes *Shivers*)

MaidoOutfit - 620c

Does this outfit look familiar ohohohohohoho?!?!?
It's a cosplay of IU ! OMG! For those of you who don't know who IU is (wtf) she's a beautiful singer! This is a cosplay of her on her album, which is stunning.

IU - Wallpaper Design (My favorite song from her)

Cosplay IU dress - 600c






ChocoKitty ♥ ~! One of my favorite Hello Kitty characters. Everything seen on all 3 photos were made by KARU isn't that amazing? The Top/Bottom is a full set, but the cool thing is if your not fond of the pants, you can wear your favorite over them! Even underwear the pants will still not be seen!

Skin - 1,434c
Hair - 620c
Bow - 420c
ChocoTop - 570c







3 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena