March 4, 2012

Lolita a Doll


Hello, I'm so happy about the number of people who read yesterday's blog post, on the first day it was published, wow! Thank-you so much, because it took a really long time ! As a thank-you I'm making this post here, lol.

A gallery of Lolita's and a little coincidence. All these dresses and accessories were made from Pharmacist
!
*Note- The pictures are randomly sized, sorry.

This dress is one of the newest to Pharmacist collection. The details front and back were simply amazing!

For the sake of my poor hands I'm only going to link the dresses! But the accessories can be easily found since they were all made from Pharmacist!

This is actually a Two-Piece set! The jacket and then the dress itself.

Dress - 1,000c
Jacket - 1,000c



This pose and hair wasn't the best for this dress, because they both cover the choker Viola/Violin (Don't know..not in orchestra). These boots actually go to another dress lol aswell. All in all , I love this set.

Dress - 850c













 This is one of my favorite outfits from her! This was actually a bundle gifted to me! The doll also comes with it's own poses ~heaven~ *-*! The details on the dress and the doll's dress is perfect!!!

Bundle - 4,183c














This was one of the outfits I wore almost all the time to chat-rooms! I love this one so much, and everything about it is sweet! The necklace, hat, and doll's purse, all have strawberries on them YUMMY~! I believe that this is one of the dresses that you need the whole set for, I even have the bloomers but forgot to wear them -.- #fml

Dress - 1,000c








This is a very cute one , it's a top with bloomers. It's not a dress, so your able to sit and lay-down, and not worry about yer knickers showing lol. The hat/hair is actually together so you get a 2-in-1 combo! This outfit also has a giant pair of golden scissors that I forgot to wear!!!! UGH!

Top/Bloomers - 1000c








I did have a couple more to show, but I didn't have enough accessories, really sorry. I hope you enjoyed these outfits, as much as I did and still do! I'm very excited to create my next post, if you have any suggestions leave a comment here or comment on my chatango on the right hand side! You can even use a temporary name so you don't have to be registered. Hope to get some feedback -xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena