June 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

IMVU tumblr


IMVU tumblr


Happy Birthday to my little brother!!



Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. 
Happy birthday dear brother, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Even though I know you'll never read this (Because you claim my blog is crappy T_T *holds back tears*) I still wish you a happy, dappy, chappie, snappie, and not crappy birthday (๑・ω-)~♥  !!1!1

Please enjoy this rabbit made out of various keyboard symbols ; 
(\__/)
 (•ㅅ•)


Did you enjoy that? Ok. What about this: *throws confetti at you* (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

You right now ^ 
















4 Comments:

  1. who is he on imvu? is cute :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u have a imvu? If u do can u and that boy friend me @ LoveIsLikeMoney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add you and I'll msg him to add you too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena