June 5, 2013

IMVU Creator List Soon !!!

Good evening everyone~ or perhaps it's more sensible to say goodnight in my case aha. I don't know why I always find myself writing posts in the late hours of the night. And like any other human being at night, I don't know how to talk properly nor how to spell (T_T)....... It's always funny reading my earlier posts and counting out the number of flaws within a single post. We should turn it into a drinking game, where everyone takes a shot for every grammatical error I make. I guarantee everyone will be drunk after reading at least 3 posts aha. I should really get myself an editor (゜▽゜;).....

Anyways I came to talk about the collab, and just again to thank all the creator submissions you all have given me ♥~(‘▽^人). Currently I'm sorting out outfits, and buying them. Also I'm having a bit of a brawl with Ps & Fw. I hope to have all in order for you guys very soon! Oh! And before I forget...instead of just purging the list all in one go, I'm going to create a spin off of the "Creator Spotlight"!!! It's baaaaaack. :) lol.

Lastly I just wanted to randomly showcase another one of my Audrey Hepburn pictures I've come across. One day I'll open up a museum and exhibit all of my finding!! Hahaha. Goodnight. x

P.s: The portrait is behind my vainglorious head. I...just...can't...not...be...in...a...photo. ♥ (⊙﹏⊙✿)

IMVU pastel tumblr


Audrey Hepburn Sabrina

♥ ♥ ♥

6 Comments:

  1. can I know the head and skin name ? o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head by Fair and Skin by Sxett 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

      Delete
  2. Can I know everything of it? Cuz its really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair by Vim
      Head jewelry by Theory
      Shirt by Psicodelic
      rest already answered
      x

      Delete
  3. What about pants and shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah?....haha no pants or shoes are shown in the pic..

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena