July 7, 2013

Mini Update: Back from Vacation

Ello cherubs! o (◡‿◡✿)

Edit: 7/07/13 5:26PM - Guys I've decided I can't do this creator list. I have literally been working on it since 10:57am (immediately after I posted this) trying to generate the layout of the list, and how I was going to make this work giving all creators equal spotlight...but I simply can't. I'm just going to continue doing careless fashions using the products of the creators you guys have given me. I'm extremely sorry. ( TДT)
   
Please excuse my absence. Yes, I took a one month break (without telling you guys...(⊙﹏⊙✿)) after I promised to get the creators list up. Lol I am such a procrastinator.  I can't even deal with myself. But I am most definitely back, and I am MOST DEFINITELY going to put that list up in this coming month. If I don't you all have permission to sue me for all my credits.............oh god...what have I done Σ(゚д゚lll. Like I said (or think I said) I'm going to do 1-5 creators at a time, simply because a few creators you readers/friends have suggested I have never boughten from before. Welp I better get started now. Thanks for being patient with me loves. (๑・ω-)~♥” xoxo

P.s: If any of you actually care about my life and how I spent it during the month I was gone....I went down to Florida (again). With two days to spare I was lucky enough to go to Universal Studios to try out the new Transformers ride, and it was FAB.
P.s.s: It might be time for a new blog layout.....

imvu outfit

6 Comments:

  1. Tell me what Avatar, Skin and Head is? Please, Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin by Sxett , and head by Fair . (⊙﹏⊙✿)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what hair is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u please tell the whole outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit by Mun : Mun | Dance w/ me
    link : http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=19767094
    Shoes by Seniha88: [S] Bellflower.Pltf I
    link : http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=15828715

    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena