May 23, 2013

Japanese School Girls & Breaking things

Hey everyone ~! How are you all? First off I'd like to say thank you to all those who submitted their favorite creators to my email kawaiiestimvu@gmail.com (you still can submit ) I honestly didn't expect the amount of submissions I would get! However no photo submissions *sob sob* ;-; ...but it's ok! I'm still very grateful  so a big thank you to you all! So I know I stated I would be revealing the list of the creators after May 22 (which was yesterday).........howeverrrrr my computer broke again. The last time this happened, I solved my problems by taking snapshots on a friend's computer, then editing them in my web design class (which was highly embarrassing T_T) but I can't edit in the class till August because the semester has ended!! Hooray! (and I'm not complaining about that because I hated my studies lolol.). There is nothing I can do but push back this post, and I can't set a clear date for I have no clue when I can get my baby fixed from this nasty virus. Now some of you might be saying that no editing is ok, but I really want this to be kawaii and perfected T_T!!

Any wei , I can still post lousy snapshots as I did back in the days (◡‿◡✿)
Today I felt like dressing up as a Japanese school girl in an anime, which explains the boobies. 

Why couldn't I wear cute things like this to gym, as well as somehow give shy cute guys nosebleeds like in animes? 

Japanese gym uniform

Japanese gym uniform
#OtakuStatus
Me rn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena