October 31, 2012

Fashion Haul and Halloween


First off I wanna say Happy Halloween everyone! (Since Halloween I have excuse to talk Halloween la)

 I don't see how dressing up and threating people for candy is "celebrating".  People always ask me around this time "Do you celebrate Halloween?". ASDFGHJKL!!! Of course I am the only one who reacts like this. I  don't know.  I'm just being ignorant I guess la.  But forreal Halloween isn't a holiday Y'ALL.  X-mas.....now that's a holiday. /rant

I'm not costume-y.  Last year, and the year before I used my fab makeup skills to pass a costume.  Freebies, from everyday items.  this year I went the extra mile and bought fake-blood.  Not zombie, not sexy la.  Vampira.  I also went a little weeaboo when I was playing testing the blood.....gave myself a nosebleed like those anime pervert teens new to acne and puberty. 

Anyways you probably are guessing about today's post from the title.  Yes I went on a haul!  Can I start calling it a haul, or is that only in rl.  Did I just go to far.  Oopsie-Poopsie (first and last time saying that lol).  I went crazy over Antelopes clothes and Sugi's shoes!  Super combination those two are.  I wanted to try something new (as usual), so I made all images transparent instead of adding a backdrop.  I like it!  It looks like stickers.  Someone should turn these into stickers on IMVU for me to use *WINKY FACE* *HINT HINT* *COUGH COUGH* k.  Somehow when I blog the post always somehow refers back to me.  I'm so  conceited, egocentric, self-centered, ostentatious, vainglorious (my fav), ect.  Yada..yada..   

Ok for real though....I am in love with Antelope's clothing from the dresses to the tanks!  And coincidentally Sugi's flaw-less shoes go well (with anything).  Sugi's style is alot like my current style today sort of grungy punk fashion.  Here I am talking about myself again.......should end here lol.  Hope you enjoy, and be safe tonight! ^_^   (Lookbook coming soon!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena