October 14, 2012

Kawaii Kigurumi Costumes

K, lemme just get the elephant out of the room and say, YES I GOT A NEW LAYOUT!  As honey boo-boo would say it's "smexy".  I gotta stop watching that show.

I'm super proud of myself.  I did it all by myself!  Check check & check, for everything I wanted on my blog.  /gloating

Moving on, Halloween is coming!  When you think about Halloween it's usually zombies, ghouls, & slutty costumes.  But not me.  Halloween = Kawaii.  Does that even make sense?  Originally I wanted to do like a 7 day challenge of costume finds, but I sadly don't have the time.  Why can't days be longer?  24 hours isn't enough. Honestly.

This weeks find comes from Cakes!  It's a kigurumi.  I love kigurumi's I always find them at anime conventions.  I'll never own one though (they're fucking expensive).  Why are convention sales always 2x the original price?  I'm gonna protest.  Who's with me?

Anyways back on topic.  Kigurumi's are so kawaii, and like the easiest costume to wear.  It's also warm & cozy, because it's always chilly Halloween night.  Cakes was nice enough to make 4 different kinds!  A panda, a pink panda, Rilakkuma, and Korilakkuma.  And today I'll be showing all 4!  Lucky day.  Also I'm excited to present my photos in extra-large. W00T!  I hope you enjoy~ (My fav is Rilakkuma!)
















2 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena