August 3, 2012

Summer is Over


Konnichi-wa-wa !  So if you're like me, then this week was hectic.  Bitches pushing bitches for that one tube top. Moms playing bumper carts grabbing notebooks on sale for 99 cents.  Kids complaining that they need a new look, so bitch and moan about their clothes.  But why? WHY!  Summer times over (crying).  Unfortunately I didn't save up enough money to buy a time machine, wtf?  It's really hard jumbling my internet life and my real life.  Coz of this I have to decide whether to spend more time in rl......or the internet.  What do I sound like?  A loser? Pffftt!  I have no choice (well I do) but to say goodbye to you till I get comfy, and adjust to school.  Or you could all pitch in $5 so we could buy an island, and roam naked reading my blog (your call).  In short school starts in 2 days, and I have absolutely no time to do nuthin.  Unlike Jenn who doesn't start school till the middle of August.  So run along little children to Auntie Jenn for a post.  Wait...today's Friday.  She'll be here anyways.  Also if you guys actually care about me you would have notice that my last two post were so bland.  Wanna know why?  BECAUSE YOU GUYS AREN'T ENCOURAGING ME TO MAKE NICE POST!  Why do you think I left a chat box?  For decoration? NO!  This isn't a library where you read silently. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!  It makes me feel alone........I know you're there.  I check the ratings.  You're not a ninja.  I see you.  I SEE YOU!  So talk to me, unless you like boring post.  SeeU when I SeeU (If you read my Ramen post).

P.S:  The blog theme should be updated soon (so many different themes to choose from)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena