July 27, 2012

Kawaii Spotlight: Ramen


Halo my angels~ (Get it? "hello"..."halo"...ok nvm)!

Today I'm finally making a post in the afternoon, instead of making them at 2:00am (when I have no soul).  Funny story :  Jenn created her "Friday's with Jenn" on Thursday!  Silly me went the whole day yesterday thinking it was Friday, so I was like "You know today's Friday?!".Smooth move.  Tehehe.  Today I'll be spot-lighting Ramen (Not the noodles that I could totally go for right now) a kawaii cosplay creator!  However she's really different because, she also creates mmorpg cosplay (Massive Mutiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.... WOAH mouthful)!  And of course a nerd like me goes stir crazy for her cosplay.  Even if you do have a life and/or don't know any of the charcters down below, they're still cute enough to wear just for funsies (yes I just said funsies).  I even have to make a part two later because there's so many!  God I love Ramen! Both of them!  


First up is Madoka Kaname! If you're wondering Madoka is.......Madoka is an 8th grader who, one day meets a "magic messenger" (A VERY KAWAII CAT) who has the powers to grant Madoka one wish. Anything she wants!  (I'd wish to be more kawaii~)

 Although in exchange Madoka must become a "magic girl"  who fights evil witches.  But during all this, one jealous magic meanie tries to stop Madoka from creating this deal with the messenger. (Yw)




Ramen as successfully made a beautiful replica of 
Madoka's outfit on IMVU!  It's so kawaii you don't even have to watch the episodes to wear it~!   
SO GO WEAR IT!!!!!! WE COULD BE TWINSIES ~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful SeeU!  SeeU is a korean vocaloid,
released October 21, 2011 in Korea.  
Unfortunately SeeU can only speak Korean. 
 But you have to admit she's a really pretty vocaloid!  Not my favorite in voice but definitively in looks.  For some reason Vocaloid does not want to release an English version of her. *sniffles* I got u.


This is yet another outfit that Ramen has created so perfectly!  Everything is seriously spot on, it's scary. How did she do that?  I'm on to her.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Devil-Chan!  Devil-Chan is summoned by a hopeless 16yr old boy named Kurosaki.  Kurosaki has gotten countless girls stolen from him, by his so called "friend". So he reaches beyond limits for a devil girl, wtf. Soon he realizes Devil-Chan has one
problem about..... "her".  I'll just leave it at that, lol.

It's very Ecchi, so only 18 and up D: !

However youngster you could still cosplay as Devil-Chan~!  But uhh...GENDERBENDER! :x  Gah I can't keep secrets!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Saeko Busujima!  Master swordsman.  This is also another very ecchi series, wtf!  Every girl in the episode is full-on boobs.  7 high school students together fend off zombies (Well not all of them some just wave their boobs around). 

Saeko was one of the characters who actually fought, and was the best at it.  I'm not sure how old you have to be to watch , but you can determine yourself after watching the first episode. 


I was debating on whether or not to wait till next week to do this one, because the blood is glitched!  And I'm really sorry for that guys, my punishment is the embarrassment I'm feeling.  AHH THE EMBARASSING-NESS IS ALL OVA MY BODY!  But besides the glitch, the outfit was well created by Ramen.  Like I've said a million times, and I'll say it again next week to every outfit IT'S SERIOUSLY IDENTICAL.  If anime charcters came to IMVU it'd look exactly how Ramen is making them!  So High Five girl!  Come back next week for part 2!  Also Jenn won't be posting for the next couple of days.  She broke her space-bar while showing me how to fix mine.  She's such a good friend!  Stay kawaii~

p.s:  Debating on whether or not to change the entire blogs theme. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena