July 26, 2012

Friday's with Jenn c:

Hallo my lovelies. c: WHALECUM TO FRIDAY'S WITH JENN! :D Sorry if this is a lil late. I've been asleep all day. [I have hypersomnia. e.e] And if I get off topic....I'M LISTENING TO ONE DIRECTION, MUTHA FUKA. See what I mean? Messin' with my mind bro. Anywhore, I wanted to talk about my imvu day. Or week or whatever. So, yesterday I was in a chat with someone. [a noob, idk their name. o3o I so smart. -.-] And I was told, literally to. "SUCK MAH PEACAWK." First of all. DAFUQ, BIATCH? ;o They better hope they were just singing along to Katy Perry. Cuz I ain't afraid to smack a ho. D;< Dang, I just realized I used a lot of bad words. o___o I'll try to keep it PG rated. c: MOTHER OF FOOSBALL....Yea, that won't work. ._. Anyslut, I was going to answer questions, but Cuppi asked me 100 of them randomly a few days ago and I never want to see another question again. BUT HOLY FAWK, I ASKED ONE. Geezus. I need medication. Or sumthin'. I must end my post here. [boo :c] I'll see y'all later in the week with another Jenn Talks! :D [maybe. I hope so. I'll try. xD] BYE GUYZ! I love you all. c: Much love,
                                                                                                                             Jenn-Jenn~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena