July 25, 2012

Careless Fashion #7 : Kyary Style


What's up my homies!?  Careless fashion is here baby!  How are you liking my co-writer Jenn ? Is she cool or cool?  Anyways today I'm going full on kawaii!  The outfit is inspired by *drum roll* Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! She's a singer/blogger/ and SHE SELLS THE CUTEST LASHES EVER (Look at all the cute lashes here! )!  Ok enough fan girl-ing. Wait wait....just a few more
minutes....O_O!  


Pon Pon Pon~   ( Her most known song)  I can dance this dance mwahahahaha *100 kawaii points added*
Tsukematsukeru~ A song about eyelashes is much needed in our life. TY KYARY T.T~!

If any of you actually took the time to click all my links ty <3 ~!  And you get a special treat!  You now know which video my outfit was inspired by, and if you didn't (click ponpon >_>).


Ok let's go!   私は疲れています。


The Shirt/necklace/and gems are all from the talented Pop!  I looove Pop! She creates things lightening fast & everything is so cheap!  You'd be browsing through her catalog for days, there's so many items *explodes* (Can't get enough of Pop?  Check out her Flickr with lotsa pictures here!).  The bracelet is from Plox who stopped creating awhile ago.  I wonder why???......she'll be missed <3 !  The heart stockings are from PiX3LJuNKi3 (I hope I wrote that correctly )


This hair is now one of my favorites!  It's so curly and fun! I got this hair from Ryuuichy who has been a top 5 of mine since my noob days IMVU :D.  If you want more color Biruart has Pink & Blue...aweeeyeah!  The bouncy fun stars on my head are from Gyaru who has been a long time favorite of mine, who recently (well not so recently) got promoted to pro!  Congratulations!  Also the beaded string (that I hope you guys can see) is from Gyaru!


These are the kawaiiest shoes ever! They're by sadoOoZ!  We must thank her a million times!  BUT WAIT! Lemme tell you the best part!  These shoes actually exist in rl! You can check them  (here)! They are Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear sneakers ( Cannot find the original website to purchase these at :c ).  But seriously these are the cutest things ever!  If you actually own this, your kawaii scale is through the roof right now! YOU'RE MORE KAWAII THAN ME !Q.Q~ I kid, we're all the "kawaiiest" here.  Also guys because you make me sooooooo soooooooo happy, there will be a special treat in the course of the next couple of weeks.  I love it, and I'm pretty sure you guys will love it.  So stick around for that. Also it's almost Friday which means Jenn will be posting her special Friday post (I wonder what she'll be talking about...hmm just gotta tune in).  It's every Friday so make sure to stop by!  Alright I think I'm going  to end it here~  -throws up asian peace sign-  I'm outta here yall! PEACE!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena