July 25, 2012

Jenn Talks Day 2!

Hey there, my lovelies! Jenn here! This is my second installment in the Jenn Talks series. Today, I'll be continuing my rave on the creator AnGl. [I've got a lot of outfits made, so be ready for a week of this. cx] Lets begin, shall we?

My hair is called [An] Nia Crene. The bow is optional, but I thought it was cute. It's called [An] kawaii Doll Bow ,p. My eyes are by Muy. You can experiment with different colors as you change your hair color. My dress is called [An] lolita "Doll" pink. My shoes are An! magic shoes Doll ~ and last but certainly not least, my only "accessory" [An] Doll Winding Key 'p.



I hope to be posting everyday but I gots school. D:<  Damn school. =w= always messin' wiff my life    and shtuffs.
Much love, and stay beautiful! 
Jenn-Jenn~


Here we go again with the blank space. DAFUQ. Guess I just have to entertain you guys. o3o oh wait, wait, wait. I guess I should be taking about my outfit. Meeehhhh. I look like a model. Maybe is Maybelline. ;O [I hope I don't get in trouble...cause that was like...their trademark. e.e] OH. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Jenn talks will be posted only once a week. [cause I was running myself until I died. Yup. I'm a zombie, you jelly?] But friday's with Jenn will continue. THE SHOW MUST GO ON! I                
think I'm gonna end it here. -checks pants- yup, definitely gonna end it here. Lmao, only few will get that joke. [here's a hint...PEWDIE-FREAKIN-PIE.] Nini, lovelies! 

4 Comments:

  1. what's name of your head and your skin? can I get the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea you have to ask Jenn on her blog
      link: www.screwinnocence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Can I get the link of your head and skin? :) thanks before ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea you have to ask Jenn on her blog
      link: www.screwinnocence.blogspot.com

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena