July 24, 2012

Jenn Talks.

Hey there guys! Jenn here. This is my version of Careless Fashion that I call "Jenn Talks." Today, I'll be showing off some clothes from the creator AnGl. They're my newest favorite! My head and skin are from Karu, though. [I love that creator too!]

The top is called: An! kawaii Satin Pink. [I don't do the whole copy and paste link just type it in c:] The bottoms are called: An! Sweet White Skirt C: The hairstyle is: [An] Marilyn Creme. Last but not least, the shoes are: [An] shoes Doll pink



I don't have any accessories, just because I'm not an accessory type of girl, but of course you can put your own twist to it! [yeauh, make it yo own. cx] I'll be doing another "Jenn Talks" very soon. [soon as in tomorrow...maybe...idk. Probably not, lolz. x3] Thank you for reading! Stay beautiful. Much love,
                                                                                                                         Jenn-Jenn.~

I feel awkward with this random open space so I'll fill it with random shtuffs. OH YEA. Oh...no. Forgot what I was gonna say. -flips table- ANYWHOOOOO. Gurl, my hair looks fab. And in that picture
 ------------------------------------->
My hair is like, glitched. xD Fail. Wtvr. There's probably gonna be another blank space down derrr cause I'm too tired to fill it. [jk, lol. I'm too lazy] Dang, it's 3:34 a.m here. How dafuq am I still awake?! I need a fricken sleeping pill. x.x

2 Comments:

  1. What's the name of the head and skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea you have to ask Jenn on her blog
      Link: www.screwinnocence.blogspot.com

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena