July 17, 2012

Sxc IMVU Chick


What's up mah babies~!  Did you miss me?  Thanks to all my readers who patiently awaited for my next blog entry.  Jenn (Co-Writer)  hasn't been properly introduced.  So in short, today I'll be interviewing her, and will try to be as serious as possible.

A few pictures I snapped of this sexay laday.
(Special thanks to the photographer...ME lol jks)

[Click images to enlarge]


Let the interview commence ~!

Cuppi: Hello Jenn c:
Jenn: Hello, Cuppi :]
Cuppi: Wait maybe we should just talk normals
Jenn: It's an interview, we need to be formal, I guess. o3o
Cuppi: Feels fake though :c
Jenn: Well, okay, do it however you like. c:

[Take Two]

Cuppi: Hello readers and today I'll be interviewing JENN !!!! -throws confetti- 
Jenn: YAY, I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE. ^^
Cuppi: Mkay so first things first...what are you going to add to this glorious blog of ours?
Jenn: Well, I plan to add excitement. I'll talk about the lastest gossip, and anything that I think the readers would like to know.
Cuppi: Imvu gossip? Explain. o.o
Jenn: You know, like...the latest scoop on creators, upcoming events, and comments on chats, or outfit challenges.
Cuppi: Ooo I can't wait! x3 On your first post you told the readers you were very nervous, why?
Jenn: Well, your blog is very famous and not that I'm new to blogging, but there was a lot of pressure on me to make my posts good. I want to be someone readers look forward to seeing.
Cuppi: Aww you flatter me, but it's not that famous gurl. I'm pretty sure our readers will love you, I hired you for a reason.
Cuppi: Why do you never write on the BLOG OMG? ~_~
Jenn: Well, I haven't come across any blog-worthy thins.
Cuppi: What's your style? I know it's not kawaii lmao.
Jenn: Ya know, I'm not sure it's even a style. I like alternative style clothing, though it's not "emo" "punk" or "scene". I love wearing black, but I'm also a very colorful person.
Cuppi: "I love wearing black, but I'm also a very colorful person." DEAD. 
Jenn: -.-
Jenn: I like wearing black, and I like wearing colors. Depends on my mood.
Cuppi: Oh ok ok.. o.o
Jenn:  o3o Yeauh.
Cuppi: Do you think being on a blog that receieves quite alot of viewers will affect your personality? Will you be you?
Jenn: If you're implying that all the fame will go to my head, then no. Sure, I'll like the attention, but I'll stay the same.
Cuppi: Well just like me I AM DYING FOR YOU TO MAKE A POST!!!!!!! When will you be making one? 
Jenn: Well, for the next few days I'll be out of town for my birthday, but I'll try to make one within the next week. I'll take extra special care to ensure I look for something interesting to post. ^~^
Cuppi: Yaaaay~! Well I think we'll stop here. Any last words for the readers?
Jenn: Well, I'm just excited to be a part of the blog and I hope you will enjoy my posts! :]
Cuppi:  Thanks sxc laday! (And you better write) ;)
Jenn: I will, I promise. c:

You heard it from Jenn guys she will be posting very soon!  So keep checking daily.  Again thanks to all my readers, love you lots!  Jenn and I will try to get this blog up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena