June 29, 2012

Let's go to the Beach, Let's go get away!


I did promise one last post didn't I? Mama always keeps her promise, mwah x.  I'll be in Tampa, Florida from Monday to Thursday.  And I'm actually really scared coz I booked my pet hotel on another site (not the main), and when I called customer service for confirmation, the lady was like your name doesn't exist in my computer DA FUQ?  Did I just give some scammer website 300 dollars and my Credit Card ### holy hell?!  Anyways after I get home I'll be moving on Friday or Saturday wtvr.  So it's a busy week.  Jewelez spent pretty much of the entire day with me, and my brother joined in at the very end wtf.  We took like 30 pictures, I didn't even notice.  Pros at posing.  *If sentences don't make sense, it's 1am here and I'm tired as hell.  I procrastinated till the last minute didn't I?


I'm on the left.  Speaking of left, I write with my left hand.  I'm different.  ;D


Click the picture to enlarge!


Jewelz serenades. Oh bby :*





We play with the creepy ass 'family poses' section.  Cwan woo adwopt us.  No.


Unexpected Mothers.  Child support please. :'(


My brother stops by!  Are we cool or cool?


Unfortunately I didn't show 'em all because it'd become an endless scroll (sounds like elder scroll SKYRIM FTW).  I will try to do the update thing while on vaycay, but idk if I'd be able to find the time. It'd probably be picture-less tho.  I dunno if I'll be able to handle that since I'm a camera whore *sobs*.  Guys Summer is almost over so go do something wild.  I'm just gonna throw this in for fun #yolo.  Did I seriously just say that....omg I need to go. Kissu Kissu bai~!!! 

p.s: Sorry for the totally un-kawaii post.
p.s.s:  I love you guys so much!  Continue reading~
p.s.s.s:  Again sorry for the mistakes (If any), I'm extremely tired.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena