June 28, 2012

Walk Off !!


I felt really bad because again....another late-ish post.  I've been so caught up on playing the Sims 3  .  I literally play all day errday!  My co-writer Jenn is on vacation this week, and next week I believe.  I also will be on vacation next week so there won't be any IMVU post but maybe updates (Which you guys seem to like) ! So I played Walk-Off today, remember when I said it looked like Bejeweled ® ?  Well it is Bejeweled ®  , just named Walk Off. You know what that means? The people who were tired of switching tabs back and forth from Bejeweled ®  to IMVU  everyday no longer hafta do that!!!  IMVU has saved the day! *applause*  -Although there's one down fall to it, and it happens when you play with a sore loser.  Let's say you have 99/100 points you need one fucking more! Just one!  You're opponent has let's say....40/100 points.  It's pretty obvious you're going to win.  So the bitch leaves wtf.  DAMN YOU!  Five minutes of your life wasted (Although it was already wa$ted).  Guess what? That scenario has happened to me 2 out of 7 times.  Cool. Just...cool. Awkward turtle. Anyways, maybe you'll find me on Walk Off?  Till next time.  I promise to blog before my vacation starts (hopefully Jenn can post soon)! Love IMVU and all. Mwah x

*Rare shot of me  W@$$$$T3D but W1NNNN1NG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena