January 26, 2014

Protect your Account !! IMVU Scam

Hey everyone today I just wanted to remind my readers to neverEVER give out your password to anyone for whatever reason! Once it's gone, it's gone. I know friends who have lost hundreds of dollars on scams, and I don't want any of my readers to be one of them. It could be anyone asking for your password from strangers to close friends. Trust no hoe - Tupac.

I remember one of my friends gave her PW to a 'friend' she'd know for almost a year who swore she found a glitch on IMVU. Her 'friend' ended up stealing her account.

It just goes to show you, you never know.

Most common scam stories: 

  • They claim to work for IMVU and have randomly selected you as the winner of a 'giveaway'.
  • A mule account (who is supposedly VIP on their main account) wants to give you credits using a hacking generator they know about.
  • A VIP is being nice to new accounts (or even old) and wants to share their secret on being wealthy
  • Websites with hacked generators. 

If people want to be nice or giveaway credits why can't they use the 'give credit' feature on the IMVU website? Would you give credits to ABSOLUTE strangers? Especially if it looks like they have alot more credits than you? No. So please, please, please......Protect your Account!

Today I was asked by Guest_I8TE for my password. Please steer clear from her. For referencing purposes here is the log:

Friendly greeting
Guest_I8TE: Hi , what are you doingg ?
Cuppi: Eat a grill'd cheese sandwich, life is gud
Cuppi: what are you doing
'Nice' scammer approach
Guest_I8TE: I have an offer for you , you can really trust me , I am not hacker , I can make 5000 - 6000- 7000 or 8000 credits with a buyed hack . I am from a different country and all and I know the feeling when someone take your account
Trying to seem legit
Guest_I8TE: :)
Guest_I8TE: Seriously :) You can trust me :)
Guest_I8TE: Just dont start say something about me .
I invited Jew to play around with the scammer
Guest_I8TE: Yea because my last account was hacked and I was vip and today i started playing on it and i didnt make credits on it and i dont want now .
Jew: are they prono crdits or
Guest_I8TE: Promo and simple .
Seems Legit.

Idk anymore
Cuppi: are you really 99
Guest_I8TE: Nope :)) I am 12 ... :)
Jew: How Many promo credits cause like i aint got tim for the poor people's promo credits my nigga
Guest_I8TE: Idk but I know +5000
Cuppi: Ok how about 50,000
Jew: But homie when you are a VIP such as myself I buy only the stuff that is 100000+
Cuppi: cuz my wishlist needa gooooo
Jew: Like i buy the hair that is 1000 each piece you know
Guest_I8TE: Dont put me questions , want credits or no ?
Jew: Nigga naw
Jew: We need to know
Closing
Guest_I8TE: -__-
Guest_I8TE: No thank you , bye !


Ayy lmaoo.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena