January 21, 2014

Wintertime Weepings

kawaii imvu tumblr model

There's something about the crisp air and the 50 shades of grey (lmao) the sky displays in the Winter that makes me melancholy. I've never created gloomy edits for IMVU (Only for personal use) so I thought why not? We all know my radiant vibes that sprout throughout the blog in the Summer. The daisy fresh outfits I parade to you guys. You know, the ones with the high-waisted shorts that barely cover my bum, and the light airy fabric tops? Almost like I'm an accidental harlot with the face of a pubescent girl-child (◡‿◡✿) . ANYWAYS...Long story short please enjoy my edits I played around with on last weeks "little selfie shoot".



kawaii imvu tumblr model

2 Comments:

  1. What head, hair, eyebrows and skin did you use? I'm trying to create a similar look. ^~^ Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head- Perfection head; Fair
    Hair- Nialh wash; 0bey
    Eyebrows- eyebrows // ; Epicerin
    Skin- lovelylolita ; Costuma

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena