January 27, 2014

The Two Sides Of Grunge


Hey readers of Cuppi-Chan!~ I am Hamfarto! Other wise known as Jew! Not because I am a Jew. Not that there's anything wrong with that. We are off to a good start I just feel it.. Since I am on this kawaii blog I guess I must use the kawaii emoticons. Such as the following
*clears throat*
( ★ω★)(。・ω・。)(✿´‿`)(◡‿◡✿)( T∇T) ( ̄︶ ̄;) (*^3^)/~☆ (・_・;)(︶︹︺) ∩( ・ω・)∩ 
(๑・ω-)~♥(∩_∩) 。◕‿◕。 (⊙﹏⊙✿) 
*glances at your face through the computer screen*
。・ω・。
~
Anyways lets get on with the post ~ (✿ ・ω・✿)
I was originally creating a character with horns as an accessory (dont ask why im goin thru a phase lmao) and then I tried on this outfit by Theory and it just started going north.
baby northwest aha..
haha.


Anyways, I incorporated the two of the main styles of "Grunge" into the form of two schoolgirls (◡‿◡✿). To the left there is the pastel side of grunge fashion, and to the right there is the goth side of grunge fashion. I'm sure you wont see people walking around your school with the "purple hair don't care" look and a few burnt roses in their hair. But if you do, then you get to see a true beauty walking around the halls every day (*^3^)/~☆. They probably wont want to talk to you but at least you get to look at them huh? If you went up to her and said "Hello whats your name?" She would probably glance at you and hand you a piece of paper that says:

 Anyways here's the products used!~ (๑・ω-)~♥
Pastel:







Goth:







~Enjoy!~
( ★ω★)~☆

























2 Comments:

  1. May you please tell me what the skin color, and the pose is called? thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you please tell me what the skin color, and what the pose is called?! THANK YOU! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena