January 29, 2014

Meet the Newest Addition to the Family : Jew


Hey everyone. For those of you with a keen eye you would've noticed this on the previous post :


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let me introduce Jew! She so kindly agreed to let me interview her. o(^▽^)o [After the interview she did admit to me she was a little nervous, and was trying to keep a level of professionalism.]

Let the interviewing Commence !!!
Don't ask me why she went default for the interview lmaoo (´・_・`)

Cuppi: Hey everyone ~ Today I am interviewing Jew A.K.A the one who wrote the previous post on the blog 'The Two Sides of Grunge' (which you should indeed read right after this). How are you today on this fine evening?
Jew: I'm doing good
Cuppi: Mkay so first things first...what are you going to add to this glorious blog?
Jew: Hopefully stuff that is kawaii to all your readers and fits the fashion of the blog. I'd try to post most of the grunge fashion and such..
Cuppi: So you're going to do something like 'IMVU OOTD' or 'Careless Fashion'?
Jew: More along the lines of Careless Fashion
Cuppi: What would you call it, if you know it already? ._.
Jew: I'm not sure yet
Cuppi: Lbr are you going to be like Jenn and just randomly leave, without a goodbye or anything? ~ I Love you Jenn ~
Jew: Uh no
Cuppi: <__< Why do you sound unsure..
Jew: No*
Cuppi: Once you join this blog you make a compact with me...like you sold your soul to me js. So don't play gems w me
Jew: Ok i sowi
Cuppi: It ok . Ok rap a quick bio about yourself before we go. Lmao
Jew: Ok um
Cuppi: My name is Julissa but people call me Jules, I like anything horror and I want to somehow be in the horror industry by creating and sculpting masks from clay and doing makeup looks with liquid latex and stuff
Cuppi: Fricka Fricka Fre$h
Cuppi: One last thing. Can you give us a lil *teaser* of what your next topic will be on?
Jew: It'll have to do with pastel grunge
Cuppi: Yaaay c: , ok I think we'll end it here. Anything you'd like to say to the readers?
Jew: I hope I keep the kawaii flare in my posts and dont get too boring for you guys o-o

I didn't realize how short the interview was lol, because it literally took at least thirty minutes. I really tried to push Jew to create a solo blog for herself, like Jenn has (So you guys can know her better) but she's just not into it. ლಠ益ಠ)ლ FUAAAAAAA.

She has a very interesting thought process, as well as a creative mind-set. Which you guys will learn to love, as she starts to post more, and warm up to the blog. Like it's out of this world.  Hopefully me and her can do some sort of collab soon, it will be mind blowing. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, I'm about to hit...........30,000 readers ヽ( ★ω★)ノ . I would like to thank every one of you. A special thanks to IMVUguide.com (Skyepie) for becoming affiliated with me bringing more attention to my blog (and occasionally stalking me ಠﭛಠ). Thank you all for showing me love on my Tumblr, as well as through e-mail. I don't think I would've ever continued this blog without you guys. So thank you so much. 






2 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena