February 1, 2014

Photo Frenzy Friends

kawaii imvu

Hey everyone (*^▽^)/ there's always something fun & exciting about having mini-photoshoots with your friends. It's like bonding time idk. 

Today I got to snap some photos with my bestest frend in da whorl Jennnnnn. ~(‾⌣‾~)

One of the benefits I find with taking photos with Jenn, is she chooses the room. So I can just sit back, relax, and wait for her to invite me into a pose room. But it gets even better than that.....she has a 99.9% accuracy of finding a  10/10 pose room. Yee~! More time posing, than choosing. Life can't get any better eh? (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I would like to nominate Jenn for 'Best Poser' ...I mean not like poser poser...but like ya'know IMVU poser like..posing. Um for photos ...heh.

The top photo up there ^^^^^ is like the cutest photo (I think) we've ever taken. I want it printed, framed, and hanged. Pl0x. xoxo 

kawaii imvu
This is actually my display picture currently ( ´ ▽ ` )!! I love this picture so-so much. It's so fierce. Yaaaaaaas gaga yassss. You look so beautiful gaga omg. 


Jenn looks so adorbs in this photo, while she willingly lets me crush her back with my chubs. ಠﭛಠ


One of the benefits of owning photoshop is you can pretty much do anything with your photos. Even silly things like this. Jenn got crunk in the club. She doesn't remember tho. 

kawaii imvu
" dun le mi go jek "

Jenn swore this pose was from the Titanic. So please enjoy this titanic backdrop. Also this was a million dollar shot because I blinked when this was taken. Ayylmao. All the emotional feels. So strong. Cannot handle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I was too lazy to resize the rest of our photos so maybe I will upload them at a later time. I'm still having problems with blogger not automatically resizing my photos down, so I have to do them manually in PS. Which is a pain in my arse... 

I hope you enjoyed this little "photoshoot" I took with Jenn. Till next time. (=^・ω・^=)丿 xoxo











3 Comments:

  1. Do you mind if i know what the top/bottom and shoes are for the one in purple? c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn is wearing that, so i'm not really sure what it's called....but if I had to guess I think it's by Psicodelic. (。・//ε//・。)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.wavlist.com/tv/011/fallen.wav

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena