April 16, 2013

Alaska: Daytime Realness

alaska thvnderfvck

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ as Alaska would say.

I haven't been really inspired lately to do anything, as you can tell by my last two post, and please excuse me for my Audrey post. I was barely speaking English....it's just I really love her & I'm going to stop here before I ramble on about how much. (⊙﹏⊙✿)

Anyways Alaska is a very inspiring queen to me! I love how she sticks to being herself throughout the whole race. She's most definitely not hiding in the shadows of her bf (prev winner) Sharon, as some people thought she would. Alaska shines just as bright, and even brighter with her heart of gold. She never starts drama, throws shade, or disrespects any of the queens. She's loyal and I love her! Not to mention she's the cutest drag queen to walk that runway (。♥‿♥。) . I really believe she can win drag race!!!...but if not that I definitely believe she is going to win Ms. Congeniality. Yee~!

Thanks for reading! This was just a quick little post. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena