April 12, 2013

Chanel is so Tumblr

Hey everyone~ so my Spring Break is sadly coming to an end. WHYYY MUST I GO BACK TO MY MISERABLE STUDIES , AND BEING SURROUNDED BY A SEA OF PEOPLE I HATE. *heavy sigh* ...why couldn't I be born a simple duck or even fish. UGH. But what's more disappointing is that I've only written a single post on the blog during my whole break. Ok ok ok ok I'm done with this bleak mood. #notcute

Anywaysssss onto the topic of which you are all here for IMVU. So today in shops I found the cutest lil tank EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR. It fits tight around the chest area, and loosely around the waist. Just how I like my shirts ^_^ , so no one can see the chubs. HA. But the best part is the Chanel logo decorated all over. Chanel , Versace, & Givenchy are literally the best brands in the world ok. Like I don't think it can get any better.



x

4 Comments:

  1. What's the skin called on this outfit? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I LOVE your blog!! c: More people should check it out. May I ask what the skin, head, and avi is? Thank yew =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skin + Hair by VERS head I think is NekoKatsura ... idk it's been a while. (。・//ε//・。)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena