April 19, 2013

UGH BLOGGER PROBS

kawaii imvu

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

My level of of sadness & stress these past two days are through the roof! Am I growing grey hairs?!

 I broke my blog......it's broken...it's done..........it's over with.  AND THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING I CAN DO BECAUSE I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH UGHHHHHHHH. I've literally been sighing and just, ugh....yeah.  This blog means alot to me, and just WOWOOOOWOOWW.......

A part of it is slightly noticeable to the naked eye, however I'm not going to show you the part you can see because many of you probably already see it and are like "wtf y did she do that" and if you ever find yourself asking that I DID NOT DO THAT! FROWNIEFACE.JPG NO MY CAPSLOCK IS NOT BROKEN UGH WAH BOO. And I'm not even going to deal with the second problem because it deals with HTML AND I AM NOT BREAkinG MY BLOg MORE!! I'm just very pissed, because there is literally nothing I can do...NOTHING.  So here I am sitting here sad, knowing the people of the internet are now judging me harder then they all ready do.......*sigh*..also this is why I haven't been posting lately.  I've just been in mope mode for the past 48 hours groaning. DUGHHRT

~I'll probably delete this post if I ever fix the 2 problems.~ 

Thank you for listening to my crying and complaining (。♥‿♥。)






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena