April 20, 2012

Close bonds


I've been on IMVU for over a year now, and I have "internet" friends who I care about now. I genuinely care about them! It really pisses me off when people don't understand how IMVU can really change your life. It's not a place for losers, because let me just say I've met the coolest kids on the block in IMVU! And I'm really happy to have all these friends who actually care about me! Hell I think they care about me more than some of my friends at school. And I just HATE when new people come to IMVU with the wrong idea of how it works. Yes, I'm talking about "sex". The advertising that IMVU puts out there embarrasses me, because it's not only about finding love, but friends! So today I thought I'd share a day in the life with me and my IMVU sister, QQ! QQ is one of the people who I care so much about.  She has a deep background giving her a weak heart, which makes me an overprotective bitch when it comes to her. She's one of those girls you could talk to all day! Of course I talk to my real friends and hang with them, but we don't talk about the kawaiiest girls in the Tokyo magazines, we talk about boys and drama....same ol' same ol'. Sure it's fun, but why not talk to someone who lives on the opposite side of the word, and talk about different stuff!



BAM! PALE BITCHES! QQ looks like a young one, but she's actually older than me! She's the one dressed all random, and I'm the older looking one...ugh.  I love how she enjoys my passion of camera whoring! Unlike my other friends I have to secretly take pictures of them, and not ask permission lol.






We are both wearing shirts from Karu! I'm wearing a sweater and she's wearing a rilakkuma hoodie. Omg she looks high and retarded in this one #420. Jk droogs are not kawaii.












I'm making a fishy face, hehe!  I swear she's the funniest girl in the world and the sweetest, but so am I boo. Girl just look at that innocent face. And yes I look a mess in a puffy sweater, and tights. That's how I roll on Fridays......ok I lied. She's pretty *sobs*








I wouldn't trade her for anyone in the world (maybe Phi Phi o'Hara, lol)! And you know what it's ok if random people encounter this post and think I'm so weird for having a family on the internet! It really is ok! I'm just going to keep doing the things that make me happy, and you can do whatever makes you happy!  Even if it's criticizing me!   Honestly when I first joined IMVU I had totally different views on it, and didn't talk it seriously! I never thought back then, there were people on IMVU like her! I love her and my other IMVU friends (well some).

I love my little QQ, and QQ is short for QieQie . I guess IMVU brings your hopes up alittle because when you met someone you care about, it's kind of saddening.  Just knowing you guys will only be "internet" friends is depressing. Like I'm ever actually going to get the chance to fly to the other side of the world just to meet QieQie.  Sure me and her pretend and make up fake dates to meet, but we both know we aren't fooling anyone. But to keep this blog positive I'm glad I've met QQ! Love you gurl!

2 Comments:

  1. Awww <3 That's so cute! I'd love to have a family and friends on IMVU or SecondLife, but I feel like everyone already has their own group of friends and that no one will accept me, so I just don't try anymore xD Well, you two are absolutely ADORABLE :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks haha , this is from so long ago!! I rarely ever talk to her now. I do understand how you feel about everyone having their own groups now...if you want you can always email me or add me on IMVU ~ my user is CuppyzCakez ^^ !

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena