April 7, 2012

Adopt an IMVU child wtf


Hey guys, two post in one day. It's Christmas! No but seriously today's topic is something I must get off my chest. It's adoption places in IMVU. Ok first of all  I don't mean to categorize and I HATE using this word but, omg I can not stress enough how pissed off I get when noobs ( 1 week in) decide to be IMVU Babiez! Those are the annoying-est kind of IMVU kid ever! Jwust coz yhu twalk wike dis DOESN'T MEAN YOUR A GOD DAMN BABY WTF! My 5 year old cousin doesn't even talk like that. Therefore do some research before you make yourself look dumb. Another thing I hate are the people who come into the adoption looking for that "perfect" IMVU baby that does not exist.

Me: Hello you looking to adopt?
Modern day Nazi Mom- Hi I'm looking for a child who isn't a noob, vip, ap, white, blonde hair, small, cute, and good at role playing.
Me: ..........
Ok maybe I exaggerated but it's pretty much what they do...another thing is mom hoppers they are kids who switch mom's practically everyday. I've seen this twice before and when it happens it's awkward as hell. Imagine your mom finding out you have another mom who you love way more than her. That's worse than cheating on your boyfriend or girlfriend, like seriously.
But if there's anything scary it's the kids that look like an adult on a kids body. Piercings/tattoos/Make-up and asking for a momma talking wike dis , wiff no educwationn. The scary part is them being ap bitches, with a photo of them as there dp, and being in a damn relationship. If anything the saddest thing is when a REAL 9 or 10 year old comes to IMVU (which I admit is scary). People are like EW KID EW KID KID KICK THEM OMG KICK! Bitch your acting like a kid, so let the real thing stay. Obviously if there are people on IMVU acting like kids we might as well lower the age limit since they're basically CRAVING A CHILD SO BADLY! If we need children put the real thing in , coz it's weird as FUCK when a 25+ bitch acts like he/she is 5! I'm sorry but it's so disgusting.

But beside that note. Me and my sista in crime Jewelz own an adoption center!!! YAAAAY! I only "troll" there sometimes but most of the time we're pretty legit. We were on the first page of adoption, but some haterz rated us down cause we tell them like it is. We wear the cutest uniforms and look asian as fuck bro! But in the photo, we didn't wear uniforms cause no one was in the room so no use lah. (It was 5 am)

Here's me in my Kawaii/Punk looking outfit. This theme is so dark compared the room which is in NEON COLORS!! <3














Here's her...she is so photogenic like no lie wtf. I just randomly snapped a pic not caring if she looked ugly or not, and didn't ask for permission, BUT SHE STILL LOOKS FREAKIN CUTE!










Also this room has a BIG BIG BIG BIGGGGG ball pit, that's also neon!!! Adoption heaven! Just don't make me have to rant about you.....bye all xx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena