April 21, 2012

Careless Fashion #2


Omg! Careless Fashion #1 was actually popular wtf! I didn't expect to get as many views as it did (because I didn't care about it. Harhar), thank you!  So today I am happily giving  you more careless fashion plus photos of  me, and my good friend Sparkle (at the end of the entry)!!!!

Today's outfit isn't kawaii....well not like "pale skinned" and "innocent" looking. If that made any sense.
I was channeling the indie style. Hope I pulled it off lol.  By the way Sparkle refused to get out of the shot because she wanted to to be seen. I swear she's the biggest camera whore in the world.

I love this hair! It's so curly and voluminousness -flirtatious hair flip- .  It's by Brain , I actually own alot of hair from her! She's a great developer. The skin is very nice, and it's one of my favorites of course every skin Zei makes is popular. Remember that one skin that was made and everyone had it!?! It was so fucking creepy lol. Glad that phase is over and done with.










Giving fish face realness, lol.  OMG SPARKLE IS STILL IN THE PICTURE! The shirt is by Peacock my friend showed me her products and I love itt!  The pants  by the popular and talent CarlySharp who makes alot of everything!  You probably can't see it but I'm wearing an arm bracelet or whatever you wanna call it by Seph.










My boots are the prettiest boots!  I love love looooove to wear them!!!! They're by e3e who make's alot of pretty shoes!













This what the back looks like. It's pretty. I especially love the hair, and dat ass....















Hope you liked the outfit!  Now for the photo-shoot with Sparkle and I.  Get ready to meet the biggest camera whore in the world.


 Can you tell which one is me? Don't we look alike?!











5 star camera whore. Our dresses aren't the same because someone didn't wanna look the same...she wanted to stand out omg lol.
















If you still don't know who is who, I'm the cute one. Lol jk I'm the one without the blindfold! The normal looking one, the one who isn't attention seeking. Yeah, hi.  But beside that, Sparkle is a nice gal, and I love her lots! She's really funny and isn't afraid to be a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena