April 22, 2012

Kawaii Spotlight : BiruArt

*Update: Biruart actually read this post #lifecomplete 

This is Kawaii Spotlight #2!  Number one was pop! So, i'm going to do it again like I promised. Today's dev is BiruArt!  One of my favorite kawaii hair creators!  I swear her hair is so cute!  In the post Close Bonds I wore her hair too! I love to wear the hair that was customized for her, but sadly they're pretty expensive, but the rest of her hair is cheap!  She's a really young creator with amazing talent.



Does this hair look familiar? This was the hair in Close Bonds.  I know I say this alot, but this is one of my favorite hair!  It goes so well with my blushed cheeks and pale skin by Karu. This is one of BiruArt's customized hair so it's expensive. Worth it though honey.


Hair Bangs - 2,753c
Hair Base - 2,751c

These pigtails are so innocent looking! I love everything about it, and sorry for not looking happy in these pictures, lol.  I was talking to my friends in the chat while secretly taking these.  Btw the word pigtails is so ugly, omg. How un-kawaii.
Pigtails - 683c
He was in my shot, sorry. Anyways this dress goes perfect with this hair! The dress is by RissaYuric
Dress - 635c
Stupid me forgot to change my eye color.  This a bob type haircut. Super pretty and love the color.   The eyebrows are also by BiruArt. You can't really wear blonde, black, or any other color eyebrows. It attracts to much attention to them.
Blue Hair - 663c

Blue Eyebrows - 600c


My favorite outfit to wear with the blue hair, is this winter suit by Iva.  I look so comfy.  I hope you enjoyed this short little blog entry on BiruArt.  I don't own alot from her since she's someone I found recently.  I really love her products, and I can honestly say she's one of my top 10 creators.

4 Comments:

  1. >///////////< thank you for your support~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!! I love all your products! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was not sure which particular avatar I was wearing if that's what you are wearing, I'm very sorry (T_T) this outfit was created a long time ago and it was deleted.

      (If I had to guess I'd guess either the "Anime" series, "Sugar Girl" series, or the "Magical Girl" series all three made by TheAvatarFactory.)

      But if you are asking what outfits I am wearing I can be of use! (◡‿◡✿)

      All three avatar hairs by Biruart (´∀`)♡
      1st outfit by : RissaYuric http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11662452
      2nd outfit by : KisatheCutie http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=6388086
      3rd outfit by : AnGl http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=12603954

      If I still haven't answered your question properly, please be a little bit more specific with me~ Thank you love xoxo (。♥‿♥。)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena