April 28, 2012

Careless Fashion #3


It's 12:18 as I'm making this post, I haven't slept for 24 hours for stupid reasons (or should I say careless).  But this dedicated lil'kawaii person is gonna make this post ok honey boo boo child.  Head's up today's outfit isn't kawaii.  It's more like...I don't even know, maybe normal....no.  But I promise next one will be kawaii (I hope I didn't say that for #2)!  I didn't even make the fishy face, because I'm tired as hell! No turning back!

Istrawberrykiwi is a dev I'm very proud of!  I've bought her product since the very beginning, before she was "known". Although me beinging selfish, I liked it when no one knew her, because now everyone has the same skin as me wtf!  The hair is by Trollop who also is in a way new to the "known" thing.  I love her she makes a little bit of everything, and so does Istrawberrykiwi!







The dress is one of my favorite dresses, it's by Jia. The shoes were bought for this outfit and this outfit only!  Very cute by MissC with a variety of different shades for these shoes.  I'm also wearing a necklace by KisatheCutie who everyone knows, so I don't even have to say anything about her lol. Septum ring by Sharmose,headband braid by EpicErin, and black nails by Ellen they are all well known loved devs, which I have many products from!  The black cheek dots are by Tentacle who is unfortunately disabled.


I hope you enjoyed this short Careless Fashion, but right now I'm "careless" about it because I'm tired.  You don't even know how many spelling check errors I have right now.  Luckily you can read this message, but I can't because everything is misspelled lol. For example I spelled the title "carless fashion #3" omg.  I have sleepy hands right now, so unkawaii of me.  Next careless fashion will be the kawaii punk outfit I flashed for the adoption post!  Hopefully I'll have enough energy to do it tomorrow.  I don't know if you noticed but I'm wearing A LOT of items in that picture!!


2 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena