April 29, 2012

Careless Fashion #4


As stated in yesterday's post I am showing my kawaii punk-ish outfit! I'm not tired today, I'm actually really exicted coz tomorrow I get to find out if Phi Phi o'Hara won Rupauls Drag Race! K, so as I a said before this outfit as alot of items cluttered in it.  So yeah....let's get started.

This outfit was inspired by the punk trend in Japan.
I recently found out about it. It's tough but at the same time it's super innocent looking. I don't even know how that's possible lol.  












So much stuff I'm just going to go head to toe.   
Cat ears that wiggle by  EmoJoker.  
Bow from Lissie who has alot of cute bows!
Hair by iiHimeYume . This hair is one of my favorites and I love wearing them with my pink eyes by Tsumz. The eyes were made for furries but watevers. The mask was made by Pop who has so many cute masks to choose from, and other cute things!  The spike collar was made by Polystyrene.  Shirt by MissC who was mentioned in my other Careless Fashion. 



The two bracelet spikes by BBG and the belly button piercings from Vindictiive. Naming so many great creators!Shorts by xXdreemyXx and spike garter by Knife!  I don't know if you notice but there's butterflies floating around they're by Dead. Skin is by Karu of course lol. Also I'm alot shorting than usually because I'm using the avatar resizer by Scaler, it's at 75%.










These are my favorite shoes! I try to wear them with everything because look at them! They're the coolest shoes ever!!! They are by Leny!  So I hope you guys joined this Careless Fashion.  This outfit is one of my favorites as well! Also if you ever have time come by the adoption and see me! I'm not in there all the time, but when I am come say hi to me and it might just give me more inspiration for a part 2 of my adoption post, which is my most popular post! Thanks guys and I'll write later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena