November 23, 2013

IMVU Winter Fashion Wear : Sweater Weather !


Hello readers~ how was your week?¿   Good☺ ☐? or Bad ☹ ☐? Please check one. 'Catching Fire' came out yesterday, and I won't be able to see it till Thanksgiving. Idk how tf I'm going to make it without hearing at least one spoiler. (T∇T)...what is life?

Today's post is about Sweather Weather~ Sweaters & cats > Everything. I like sweaters because they're so nice and warm (Oh. & they hide the chubs) (◡‿◡✿). The outfit I am showcasing today would legit be how I style my sweaters. I usually buy a bulky or fuzzy sweater (thrifted one's are the best js), and pair it off with some shorts (preferably high wasited), black tights/ knee-highs, and some boots. Whenever my dad sees me, he's always like "That doesn't make sense..why are you wearing shorts in the wintertime?" Ugh. Dads. They don't understand. Am I right? Lol I kid, I kid. ( ⋂‿⋂;) I'm not kidding.


imvu fashion

The pockets are so kawaii desu desu yo ~!! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

5 FAB SWEATERS (Photos will re-direct you to the actual product on IMVU.com)
By: Psicodelic 609c (Currently Wearing) '♥ Daisy sweater'
By: Tiara  675c '& aliens'
By: Eves 590c '❖ Hoe'
By: Flood 565c '{F} cozy knit sweater²'
By: Myalll 615c '!MB! Half Moon Run'


kawaii imvu
A photo from last year winter, with a sweater from Myalll ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Blogger kept the photo in my blog archives (which I recently discovered existed)!! Thank yhu~ .....speaking of blogger however....there is currently a glitch that maxes out the size of all my photos, that's why you'll notice they're all EXTRA LARGE. I hope blogger fixes this ... ( ̄ω ̄) 
----------------------------------------------------------
Before I go...I'd just like to again thank you all for being supportive and active on my blog. It really does bring smiles to my face whenever I receive a cute comment/or email about my blog. 。◕‿◕。 A kind thank you to people who took the time to follow me on tumblr too!(even though I am so bad at staying active on there.) I hope you all have a lovely day~ (^ω^) Please keep the blog suggestions coming on my official IMVU business e-mail Kawaiiestimvu@gmail.com. xoxo 






4 Comments:

  1. what is the name of the head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shorts are by Skittish : "≡ Short Season /Sty2"
    Link : http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=21861333

    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena