November 21, 2013

Attack on Titan : Mikasa Ackerman

If you don't know now the anime Attack on Titan by now....idk wtf you're doing with your life lol.(⊙﹏⊙✿) God has blessed us with this beautiful anime guise #godisgood #whyamihashtagging #amenZ. You don't even need to be an otaku to watch this anime. Trust me I didn't want to watch it when I first heard about it. It took several friends referring me to this anime to get me to finally watch it. Even my uncle all the way in Japan felt it necessary to tell me to watch this anime! It is things like this that make me proud to be on the internet 24/7 ヽ( ★ω★)ノ wifi princess 4 life desu. (If this anime was a shoe brand it'd be Louboutins, compared to Naruto which are like crocs. Just saying.)

Fav character hands down? Zoe. She was never chillllllll lol. Defiantly cosplaying as her for Momo-con this year (hopefully I can drag my friend into dressing as Levi) . Oh yiss pls, yusss~ ♥~(‘▽^人)

P.s: If you wear crocs you should probably idk burn them lol. (✿◠‿◠)
P.s.s: I've made a speedy recovery from bloggers block.
P.s.s.s: Please do not even bother wasting your time spammers, because I automatically mark it as spam. No, nobody wants to go to www.how2makealotofimvucreditsloljkitisavirus.com basically lol

Attack on titan Mikasa Ackerman


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xoxo ~ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena