October 9, 2013

Careless Fashion #12 : Pastel Pupil~

kawaii imvu

Hey everyone~! I feel absolutely crummy and unclassy for not fully delivering the outfit series "Pastel Outfit" or whatever you guys wanna call it, as it did not have an official name ( ̄︶ ̄;) .......sooo ladies and gents *drum roll*..I give you another CARELESS FASHION!!! *crowd goes wild*

Today I was inspired by my last post (obvs). For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I blogged about my school, the (probs) forever lost files, and my usb..r.i.p..[Click here]. Obviously I cannot dress-up as a USB on IMVU,and trust me I thought about it...... but that would just be doing the absolute  most. So instead I revived outfit #3 from the lost files, added more bedazzle and ba-da-boom ba-da-bing CF #12 was born.

kawaii imvu
There's a surprise in the back that I won't reveal..o (◡‿◡✿)

[Click Icons for Direct Link]










anime girl wink gif



♥☆ さようなら ☆♥






4 Comments:

  1. Can I get the hair product name please ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the skin? And sorry that I'm commenting a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin by e3e : e3e Sarandonga v1
      link : http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=21572757

      xx and it's not a problem ~

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena