October 8, 2013

An IMVU Heist ?!




Uh-oh-spagetti-O, leave it to me to be "careless" (according to my instructor) enough to leave my beloved USB in my assigned computer's port during wEB design class (Where I do believe it should be).  Well darling do please excuse me for trusting my classmates to not RANSACK MY USB. What do you want crook(s)...Money? Women? Cars? Ugh. But seriously all my essential saves were within that flash-drive: future posts, edits, my sig (In which I spent so long drafting). Oh,  and of course the final edited ver. of pastel outfit #3. Which I  worked so very hard on (since it was to be the ~finale~ of that series.) When I find out who has taken all my YEARS worth of blood, sweat, and tears.....well  I'm just going to.........I'm going to.......yes.

Feel free to print this out and post it EVERYWHERE. On car windshield wipers, mailboxes, around your school, telephone poles, stop signs, doors, old people, ANYWHERE.

Please do it for me o(╥﹏╥)o  ...I will be eternally grateful, and forever in your debt.

Always and forever xoxo, 
(My sig would go here but someone stole my usb.....(◡‿◡;✿))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena