December 21, 2012

Last post before we all die? pt.2

Lol the title doesn't make sense anymore.....
**Update: Jenn was gloating about how she now has 200 photos in her album. FUCKING CAMERAWHORE I SWEAR!!

So yesterday I was on IMVU till 1am! Damn, I am now paying the price with these "designer" bags under my eyes. But lot of fun. NO REGRETS!

Here are the rest of the photos we took that night~

*Backstory: We found more 3-people poses, and it was late. & there was this dude in the lobby, all quiet. So I was like: 

"HEY U SHOULD POSE WITH US! WANNA BE BFFS?"
and he was all like
"YEAH OMG TOTALLY, AREN'T YOU LIKE BLOGGER FAMOUS? LIKE I READ UR BLOG!" (Dramatization of a true story)

Such a good sport! So me, Jenn, and Alex took so many bloooooody pictures~

Also the world didn't end, so i'm now officially smarter than the scientist who said it'd happen & the Mayans  What's gucci?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS~
kawaii imvu

kawaii imvu

kawaii imvu



kawaii imvu

kawaii imvu

kawaii imvu

kawaii imvu



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena