November 24, 2012

Let's be Models for the Day

Me and Jenn become models for the day!  I'm not even gonna lie SUPER FUN LA!  Seriously if this is what usual IMVU models do on a day-to-day basis, then please SIGN ME AND JENN UP OMG!  Because I had alot of fun, and got alot of good practice doing quick edits!

So we decided to do themes.  And at one point this bitch wanted to do emo.  I was so lost and dyke looking that I gave up.  Jenn looked hot though.  (Jenn we should do this again, even though it takes me ages to finish the pics up).  LOL.  We never got to finish our finale (KFC).  Maybe next post.  Haha.  Hope you guys enjoy though!



Kawaii Imvu

This one is my favorite !  We're both so kawaii (#Rare photo of Jenn being kawaii).  This is like my favorite outfit!  I wore it in my "Cuppi and the Anons" post!  Jenn is wearing......I actually don't know go ask her on her blog. So kawaii.  Kawaii points +100 !! ^_^


Imvu Model

This was actually the first photo we took. It's our casual wear!  Both wearing streetwear, I love it (of course I wear a bindhi  LOL) I cannot stress how hot Jenn is always.  She's like never caught off-guard.  Always hot n' ready.  Like fast food.

Imvu Model

Me and Jenn are now officially twins!  I'm trying my hardest to fit into her family >_<!  (Please bare with me Jenn, am trying my hardest).  But this edit was done in Fireworks if anyone was wondering.  I'm so glad I'm learning! Weeeeeeeeeeee~  Got that grunge effect.  My favorite.

I'm not showing the emo because it's just a mess.  Just a mess gurl.  You don't even wanna know. Lol.  But if you do, send me three easy payments of 500 rupees ^_^. RUPEEEEEEEEEEES!  

Anyways if Jenn ever wants to do this again, totally!  It was fun, and I didn't feel any stress what so ever.  It was smooth.  Mm, I like that.  Tootle-loo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena