December 3, 2012

My highlights

Hey guys!  No I didn't forget about youuuuu~
I just wanted to say I really appreciate the many MANY people who  read this blog.
I don't think I'll ever stop blushing at  the continuously growing numbers!! THANK YOU x100 !! Big hugs.

Today I thought I'd give you highlights on what I did last week!  Had a good time la.



[Monday November/26/2012]
SH0t a pR0n.  2 girls no cup.  Unrated/Uncut.  All caught on tape!  Best part?  Available on Netflix!  Make sure to rate 5 stars please! MWAH MWAH



I was very lucky to be able to meet her!! Good woman!!  It was an honor & I would not mind doing it again. winkface.jpg.  Tasty. (I think she ate donuts before the shoot....yum)



[Tuesday November/27/2012]
Played in wonderland with my panda friend, and got my ass shoved from the red queen's....wtvr they are.  Dare them to touch this ass though. *bootyshake*



[Sunday December/02/2012]
Mini photoshoot!  I plan to edit these!  Should be fun!




[Monday December/03/2012]
I cannot stop with these onesies. They have become me.  I am KIGURUMI WOMAN!!  AND NOW..... THERE IS KIGURUMI MAN!  #rarephotoinpenthousehavinganormalconvo .....have I met the one for me?
-hole in the ceiling appears and a light beams from the heavens down on me as angels sing "Hallelujah"-
CUPPI HAS FOUND LOVE~


My cray week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena